Can you explain more about why you're against spanking? I agree, I'd just like to hear what you have to say.
- it is hurting someone
- your child, specifically, who should not be hurt by you of all people
- it doesnt work in the long term
- it develops trust issues
- it is reliant on fear, and teaches them to be afraid instead of actually learning what they did and how to self-discipline (i.e., “mommy spanked me when i tried crossing the road by myself, so i shouldn’t do it in front of her so i don’t get spanked” instead of “mommy told me i could get hurt if i cross the road by myself, so i won’t do it”)
- it asserts the ideology of stronger = right, and that because someone hurts you they are correct
- it shows that violence solves issues, which causes your child not only to normalize violence, but to partake in it
- it disregards bodily autonomy (as in people not touching you without your consent)
- it hurts their self-esteem, as well as affects their mental health, and their intelligence
- it becomes a gateway to harsher abuse due to desensitization
- it creates detachment of the parent/child bond
- it normalizes degrading and harmful behavior on the parent’s end
- it continues on the cycle of abuse
- it’s just overall shitty don’t hit someone, especially not someone who is smaller than you, defenseless, and VERY easily affected by it ok just don’t
And the saddest fear comes creeping in: that she never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything. taylorswift
when he asks for nudes but you’re not in the mood
OH MY GOD THOOOOO
what would you do if you woke up with a hundred cats in your bedroom?
YOU DON’T LIKE CATS?
SNUGGLE PARTY@!! I would lay in the middle of them, loving on them. Worming my way through the sea of kitty. Happiness 9,000!
100 Naughty Words You Can Say in ACNL (Or rather you can make your villagers say these)
I wanted to see what I could slip past the ACNL word filter since there are some pretty silly words you can’t have your villagers say. I’ve tested all of these in-game and your villagers have no problem saying them.
POOTANG! ALL MY VILLAGERS ARE GOING TO SAY POOTANG NOW!